We Support the Technology That Supports You!
The health and efficiency of your information Technology backbone is crucial to your current and future success. A well-planned, expertly implemented and diligently maintained network is the core foundation of all of your operational technology.
Now more than ever, with real-time interactions with employees and customers via the internet and mobile, the reliability of your IT system must be maintained and preventative maintenance and monitoring employed to avoid costly downtime and productivity loss.
ITCloudWiz brings a solid blend of knowledge, experience and personal service to our IT support services. We can handle any IT task, from the planning and implementation of an entirely new system to repairing and optimizing an existing network to providing virtual Cloud-based solutions. We will help you leverage your network for its maximum potential and provide ongoing help desk, remote monitoring and on-site support to ensure that you can always rely on your network to keep your company on the cutting edge of productivity, progress and profitability.
How ITCloudWiz Works
When we negotiate an IT services contract with you, we follow a fixed set of procedures developed from years of experience and a personalized approach that takes many factors into consideration.
- We analyze the current state of your network from hardware to wiring to software and even IT personnel. If it’s a new network, we make the same analysis based on what you will need.
- We interview you to find out a bit more about your company, its history and its future goals. When we know where you want to go, we have a better idea of what technology you will need to get you there and keep you there.
- We will then configure and install any new equipment required, as well as providing detailed and accurate documentation on your new local area network (LAN) design.
- Provide 24/7/365 remote monitoring and support for the entire LAN.
- Keep your entire network up to code.
- Replace and repair all LAN equipment when required.
- Constantly maintain a vigilant eye so that we can troubleshoot LAN problems and solve them before they represent a loss of speed, efficiency or productivity.
Our goal is to provide you with the best quality of equipment and service and we will go the extra mile to do so. We will work within your budget and negotiate a fee either hourly or retainer based, depending on your needs and preferences.